Krafton recently released the early access to Battleground Mobile India, the Indian re-branded version of PUBG Mobile, for India gamers. Since then it is believed that the game is still being tested. The Battlegrounds Mobile India beta is currently available only to the pre-registered users on Google Play Store. This means that the official version of the game can be rolled out soon. However, the game is available only for Android devices now.
No information has been shared regarding the release of iPhone version. This battle royale game not only on the phone but also on your Windows PC.
Battlegrounds Mobile India in Windows PC/Laptop
There is no official PC version of Battlegrounds Mobile India has been launched yet. To play Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC, you need to use an Android Emulator. These Android emulators help your laptop/PC to run smartphone apps just like you do on your Android phone. Some of these emulators are available for both windows and mac.
Here are some of the available Android Emulators
– LD Player (Windows laptops and PCs only)
– NoxPlayer (works on Windows and Mac)
– Bluestacks (works on Windows and Mac)
Before installing any of these emulators make sure your pc/laptop has a minimum of 2GB RAM.
How to Download Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC/Laptop
1. Download Any above mentioned android emulator from their official website.
2. Install the emulator on your PC.
3. After launching the emulator, Log in with your Google ID.
4. Now open the Google Play Store and search for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
5. Tap on ‘Install’ button to download the game on your PC/Laptop.
6.Once downloaded, launch the game to download the additional file.
7. Log in with your Twitter or Facebook ID to start playing Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Note that If you use emulator to play the game, then you will be matched with players using emulator.