According to Nokia Anew’s source, HMD Global could launch its flagship phone Nokia 9 PureView by the end of January next year. If this information is true, Nokia 9 PureView will be the world’s first smartphone to come with 5 rear cameras.
Nokia 9 PureView Specifications :
- Display : 5.9-inch, QHD resolution 3D glass OLED display with in-display fingerprint sensor
- Operating System : Android Pie
- Design : New notch-less design
- Processor : Snapdragon 845
- RAM : 6GB/8GB RAM
- Internal Memory : 128 GB ROM (MicroSD card support)
- Battery : 4150 mAH Battery
- Camera : Penta-Lens Rear PureView Camera with Carl-Zeiss rotating zoom-Camera tech.
- Other Features : IP68 Water / Dust resistant,OZO Audio ,Wireless Charging
Nokia 9 PureView will have a 5.9-inch QHD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9.The device will be powered by Snapdragon 845 processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal memory.The phone runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box.
The Nokia 9 PureView will have a 4150mAh battery. It will be water and dust resistant but will lack a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The release of Nokia 9 PureView will be delayed because of the technical issues and sub-par camera performance. HMD Global hasn’t yet officially announced a clear launch date for the Nokia 9 PureView, but its expected to be launched by the last week of January.