Last year, WhatsApp introduced several new features for its users including the group calling feature. Group calling feature allows users to make voice and video calls in their group. Now the company has made a major update for the android users. After this update,the group calling will be even easier.
With this update, a separate button has been provided for group calls. Through this feature, users will be able to add participants to group calls on the go. Earlier this feature was only available for iOS users. But now the company has made this possible for android users too.
Steps to make Group Call
- To use this feature, first you must download and install the latest stable version of WhatsApp Android.
- Once you have installed the latest version of WhatsApp , a new call button will appear inside the group ( near the group name).
- On clicking that button a slide-out tray will open from the bottom.
- Here, you can find all your contact names.
- From here you can choose whoever you want to be a part of the group voice or video call.