With the arrival of Oneplus 6T smartphone , Smartphone maker Oneplus has slashed the price of Oneplus 6 Flagship smartphone to make room for the new one.The OnePlus 6 is a good value smartphone which has a original price tag of Rs.39,999 will get a 24% discount. So starting October 10, Amazon India will be selling the current flagship at a price of Rs. 29,999 . Below are some of the features of Oneplus 6 Smartphone.
OnePlus 6 Features
- Camera: 20+16 MP Dual rear camera with Optical image stabilization, Super slow motion, Portrait mode | 16 MP front camera
- Display: 15.95 centimeters (6.28-inch) Full HD+ Optic AMOLED display with 2280×1080 pixels and 19:9 aspect ratio | 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB storage | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android Oreo 8.1 Oxygen operating system based on with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa core processor
- Battery: 3300 mAH lithium Polymer battery with Dash Charge technology
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included in box: Screen protector (pre-applied), Translucent case, Dash Type-C cable, Dash power adaptor
Other features: Face Unlock, Fingerprint scanner, Water Resistant, Glass back and NFC enabled
The OnePlus 6’s asking price will be as low as INR 29,999 , which is 24% down from its original tag and the promotion will be available from October 10 through 15. Unfortunately, Amazon doesn’t mention whether the 128 and 256GB models will get their prices lowered but we assume they will be discounted as well.