Smasung has unveiled the new “Galaxy A22 smartphone yesterday. This is a successor to Galaxy A21 smartphone which was launched last year. This phone was released in Europe earlier in June along with Galaxy A2 5G. The new Galaxy A22 from Samsung features quad rear camera setup and water drop notch display. Furthermore the phone supports 15W fast charging. The phone will be available in black and mint color options.
Samsung Galaxy A22 Price
The samsung galaxy A22 price in India is Rs.18,499 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. This smartphone is currently available for purchase through the Samsung India site. However, it is likely to go on sale soon through other retail channels.
Galaxy A22 Specifications
- 6.4 inch HD+ Super AMOLED Display.
- Aspect ratio 20: 9,90 Hz Refresh rate
- Measures 159.3×73.6×8.4mm & Weight 186g .
- Dual SIM (Nano) Support
- 6GB RAM & 128 GB Internal Storage ( Extended slot support via microSD card (up to 1DB))
- Octa Core Processor
- Quad rear camera system
– 48 MB Main sensor (f / 1.8 lens)
– Optical image stabilization (OIS)
– 8 megapixel ultra-wide angle shooter
– 2 megapixel macro shooter
– 2 megapixel depth sensor with f / 2.4 lens
- 13 megapixel selfie camera
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 AC, Bluetooth ,V5.0 , GPS / A-GPS, USB Type-C – 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer and proximity sensors
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 5,000 MAH battery
- Provides 38 hours of talk time over 4G network – 15W Adaptive fast charging
The Galaxy A22 smartphone runs on Android 11 based One UI 3.1. The mid range device features a 6.4inch HD+ Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels. The display has an aspect of 20:9 and 90Hz refresh rate. The phone measures 159.3×73.6×8.4mm and weighs 186g. The device is powered by Octa core processor along with 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
Moving on to optics, the device has a quad rear camera setup with a 48 MP primary camera, 8 MP ultra wide angle shooter, 2MP macro shooter and 2 MP depth sensor. The camera has optical image stabilization feature. It has a 13 MP front facing camera for selfie. Other features include 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 AC, BluetoothV5.0 , GPS / A-GPS, USB Type-C – 3.5mm Headphone jack.
The phone supports dual 4GB Nano sim cards. The Galaxy A22 smartphone has a side mounted finger print sensor for security and 5000 mAh battery for power backup. The battery provides 38 hours of talk time over 4G network and supports 15W adaptive fast charging. The device has sensors including Accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer and proximity sensors.