The Walmart-owned online marketplace Flipkart is back with its Big Shopping Days sale 2019 . The five-day mega-sale held from 15 to 19 May has brought a number of offers from various brands on appliances, smartphones, television, laptops, speakers, headphones and other products. The company has offered early access to Flipkart Plus members at 8 pm on Tuesday.
Flipkart has mentioned several deals and buying benefits on its official website. It has partnered with HDFC Bank to offer 10% instant discount on using the bank’s debit and credit card and EMI transactions. The company is offering Xiaomi’s Mi TV , Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, Nokia 6.1 Plus, iPhone XR, and more at discounted prices.
Best Deal On Smartphones
Flipkart offers huge discounts on various smartphones with attractive deals and mobile protection.
- Samsung Galaxy J6 (4GB|64GB) has got a massive price cut and will be sold at Rs 9,490.
- Redmi Note 7 (4GB|64GB) at Rs 11,999 and Oppo K1 (in-display Fingerprint Sensor) at Rs 14,490.
- Nokia 6.1 Plus with 16MP Selfie is available at a price of Rs 12,999
- Infinix Note 5 at Rs 8,999.
- Oppo A3 Smartphone starting at Rs.7990
- Redmi 6 (32 GB) at Rs.6999
Best Deal on Electronics
During ‘Big shopping days’ sale the Mi Smart LED TV (32-inch) will be available at Rs 12,999 and 43-inch at Rs 21,999 . Customers can avail a minimum 60% off on speakers and headphones from Sony ,JBL and other brands. Apple, Lenovo’s smart watches will start from Rs 699. DSLR’s and mirror-less cameras will be sold at prices under Rs 20,000. Sale of Core i5, thin and light laptops will start from Rs 29,990.
All discounts , price cuts will be available from 15 may to 19 May 2019.