Honor Diwali Sale : Get Honor 8 Pro at Re.1
Huawei’s sub-brand Honor is back with exciting offers by conducting a new sale ‘Honor Diwali Sale‘. The sale will begin on 10th October and end on 15th October. Customers purchasing the phones, during the sale will get coupons free of worth Rs. 1,800 that can be utilized on buying other products. You can get a coupon of Rs. 1,000 on minimum order of Rs. 20,000, Rs. 500 coupon on minimum order of Rs. 10,000, and Rs. 300 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000.
With these coupons, you can get other attractive offers. You can also get gifts and prizes worth crores. The users will get up to 20% Super cash when they purchase devices using Mobikwik, and this purchasing plan will end on 7th November, 2018.If you want to use Vodafone Sim on some Honor phones, you are likely to get up to Rs. 2,200 cash back on such devices plus 50GB 4G data. Whereas Jio users can get 120GB free data for 12 months.
One of the notable offers is the Re.1 flash sale . Honor 7A , Honor 8 pro , Honor band 3 will be available at a price of Re.1. Customers will be able to purchase the phone at price of Re.1 during the sale. The flash sale will be on 12th and 15th October at 11.45 Am.
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display, 515 PPI
- Octa-Core 4 x CortexA53 (1.8GHz) + 4 x ARTEMIS (2.4GHz) Kirin 960 processor with Mali G71 Octa-core GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage storage
- expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Emotion UI 5.1
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 12MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Dual rear cameras
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging